Tuesday 11 September 2012

My Top Ten Hits from the 90's


Right , So what have I missed ?

There must be some big songs that I just can't remember. The list below are my top 10 songs from the 90's. I understand we all have different likes, and different genres, but there must be a top 10 of the best that everyone can agree on. What do you think, Does my list  include the top songs ?


Nirvana
Smells Like Teen Spirit
1991
Album : Nevermind
The Fugees
Killing Me Softly with His Song
1996
Album : The Score
Original Artist : Roberta Flack,1973
The Cranberries
Dreams
1993 (Debut Single Release)
Album :  Everybody else is doing it, So Why Can't We ? 
Metallica
Enter Sandman
1991
Album : Metallica  
The Goo Goo Dolls
Iris
1998
Album : Dizzy Up the Girl
Third Blind Eye
Semi-Charmed Life
1997
Album : Third Eye Blind
Sting
Fields of Gold
1993
Album :  Ten Summoner's Tales
Deep Blue Something
Breakfast at Tiffany's
1995
Album : Home
Guns N' Roses
November Rain
1992
Album : Use Your Illusion I
Billy Joel
The River of Dreams
1993
Album : A Voyage on the River of Dreams


The problem is that there are just to many great songs, so I have compiled a short extension. Below Are some other great songs as well from the 90's that are just fantastic (note short , it could go on forever):
  • Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
  • Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven
  • Counting Crows - Mr Jones
  • Dave Matthews Band - Crash into Me
  • Smash Mouth - Walkin' on the Sun
  • Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)



    So that is must best hits from the 90's , what do you think ? Is yours similar or totally different. Leave your top 10 songs from the 90's in the comment section below ...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment